Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Was it luck? Was it Karma?

I'm just going to start this post with a little introduction to myself and this blog. 
As you may or may not know I am a 14 year old girl named Elizabeth and I have a twin sister, Mary. Some people say we're identical but we don't really know. What do you think? 


I made this blog to document my life and to have a place to share my thoughts. It's also a great summer project.


Now the real stuff.
Yesterday Mary and I called up a friend and asked her if she wanted to go to the mall. So we met up with her and we were on our way. 

I wanted to go to Hot Topic for a shirt to wear at a Harry Potter party today. I got a Gryffindor T-Shirt. It's all black with a Gryffindor logo on the front. 

While we were waiting in line the person before us was talking to the lady at the cash about some of the cast members being at MuchMusic signing autographs. Our friend said we should go there and check it out so we left the mall and took a streetcar to the Much studio. Sadly 
Matthew Lewis had already left there. 

We also heard them talking about a premiere at the Scotiabank Theater which was right by MuchMusic so I decided to go check it out. 

Sorry for the bad quality.

There was a big crowd of people waiting outside the theater. I asked some people what they were waiting for and a nice girl said they were waiting to see the cast members. So we went to the back of the line/crowd. 

I saw that inside there were a whole bunch of HP7 posters lining the wall of the box office. 


While waiting in that crowd we started talking to a couple of girls our age. They are also going to the midnight premiere on July 14/15.

The crowd suddenly got smaller and a security guard came outside and said some lady had 12 tickets and gave them out to some people and he also told everybody they wouldn't get tickets and the cast had drove driven? by an hour before. 

We(Me, Mary, Our friend, and the 2 girls we met) decided to stay behind and we started taking the magazine clippings from the wall outside the theater. We also found some posters. 

As we were all saying goodbye (It was like 6:55) a lady came outside and asked us if we had tickets to the Harry Potter advanced screening at 7:00. I thought she was going to ask us to leave if we didn't. We said no and she gave us all tickets. SO we rain into the theater, and up the escalator and into the auditorium. 

I couldn't believe what was happening. 


The poster we found

Hogwarts Way

The movie was amazing. I don't want to give any spoilers, so after I watch it again at 12:01 am on Friday I'll do a more in depth review of the movie. 

Maybe it was luck, maybe it was karma. Either way it was AMAZING! PHENOMENAL! FANTASMIC! INDESCRIBABLE!

No comments:

Post a Comment